Disini kalian akan mempelajari berbagai macam pelajaran

English - Will and shall

Will and Shall

• You can use shall or will with I and we.
Example: We shall begin with a talk by our honourable
speaker.
• In spoken English, the short forms I'll and we'll are
normally used.
Example: You'll be free to exchange ideas with the
professor.
• The negative of shall is shan't (or shall not).
Example: I shan't (or I won't) be here tomorrow.
• Do not use shall with he/she/it/you/they.


• Note that we use shall (not will) in the questions.
Shall I ...? and shall we ...? (for offers, suggestions etc.):
- Shall I attend the reception? (Do you want me to
attend the reception?)
- Where shall we go this evening?

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "English - Will and shall"

Ayo berkomentar !

Back To Top