Disini kalian akan mempelajari berbagai macam pelajaran

English - Showing happines, symphaty, and afection

SHOWING HAPPINES, SYMPHATY, AND AFFECTION

 SHOWING HAPPINES howing Happiness
• It's really great. I'm so happy.
• I'm delighted to hear that.
• It gives me a great pleasure.
• Nice news! Or good News! It makes me happy.
• Hooray!
• It's lovely.
Showing S
SHOWING SYMPHATY y
• You have my deepest sympathy.
• What a terrible situation for you.
• I do sympathise (I assure you).


• I'm extremely sorry to hear that.
• I know how it feels
• Oh what a shame ....
• Oh that's awful.
• Oh dear, sorry to hear that
Sh
SHOWING  AFFECTIONowing Affection (Giving Attention)
• What should I do to cheer you up?
• I really care about you?
• Don't you worry. I'm with you.
• What's wrong with you?
• Hope you will be fine.
• Are you OK?

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "English - Showing happines, symphaty, and afection"

Ayo berkomentar !

Back To Top